- Free Exchanges: Call or Email Seller
- Symmetrical straight last - With broad and high toe box
- Better accommodation for orthotics, Ankle Foot Brace (AFO), and internal modifications. Padded collar to better grip heel
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting - Supports Conditions: Moderate Bunions, Hammer Toes, and Deformities
- Sizes: 5-17 - Widths: D, 2E, 4E, 6E, 9E - Shoe Cover: Napa Leather - Genuine Leather uppers and linings
The Apis Mt. Emey style 504 boots are specially designed to accommodate severe hammer toes, bunions, and deformaties. They are Supra (triple) depth with a high density EVA flexible outsole. The uppers are made of genuine leather. They are Supra (triple) depth with a high density EVA flexible outsole. The uppers are made of genuine leather. Comfort Collection is part of the Apis Mt Emey brand that is an orthopedic line that offers, Casual Walking, Leisure and Sandal Shoes. Triple Depth shoes (1/4") depth for moderate to severe swelling, fleshy foot, accommodates AFO, KAFO and foot orthotics; straight last sole, and charcot last to fit severe deformities. Three removal layer inserts give you flexibility to make adjustmensts or to fit shoes. Insert layers can be added or removed for a better fit.
Apis Mt. Emey 504 Men's Therapeutic Triple Depth Boots Leather Lace B00HUF0NU0
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good