- 100% NATURAL COTTON – This shirt is made from the highest quality Indonesian cotton with single breast pocket.
- HAND PRINTED BATIK DESIGN – Each shirt is individually printed by hand with batik stamps in a repeating pattern to produce exclusive “one of a kind” product where no shirt is exactly the same as any other.
- NATURALLY PRE-SHRUNK FABRIC – High quality fabric that is both fade resistant and shrink resistant to ensure a long lasting and comfortable shirt. This is achieved through the natural batik process. No chemicals are used.
- SHORT SLEEVE – Lightweight tropical button-down Hawaiian style summer shirt.
- STRAIGHT BOTTOM HEM – with side splits designed to be comfortable when worn untucked or tucked in.
- LOGO BUTTONS – Including exclusive Johari West monogrammed buttons.
Johari West shirts are made from 100% high grade Indonesian cotton and have top stitch detail on the collar, shoulders, and sleeves with monogramed Johari West buttons. The Johari West Hawaiian or tropical style designs are produced using stamps that are approximately 8 to 10 inches’ square that are applied by hand in a repeating pattern. To obtain the specific color, each shirt goes through several hand dying and open air drying techniques that are centuries old and have been passed down through the generations on the islands of Indonesia. Due to the high level of individual hand craftsmanship involved in producing the shirt, the color and print may vary from the main picture. We believe that one of the true advantages of wearing a Johari West shirt is knowing that all shirts are individual with no two shirts being exactly the same.
Johari West Green River Cotton Batik Shirt B07CR825MF
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good