- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Beautifully antiqued-by-hand leathers and soft, supple suedes.
- Cushioned leather footbed for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight leather/rubber outsole with heel veneering, combining a classic look with modern, innovative flexibility.
- Genuine woven leather bit for craft.
The wagner only gets better with this version. We are still keeping around the older version of the williams but this new collection of oxfords, monks and loafers will entice you to buy the entire series of one of the best styles Cole Haan has ever made in the dress shoe category.
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
Cole Haan Men's Wagner Grand Bit Loafer B07FJC3K2X
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good