- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Sport oxfford with different materials for upper.
- Textile covered foot bed for comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight injection molded EVA outsole.
- Rubber pods in heel and forefoot for traction and durability.
We've eliminated all of the unnecessary weight of traditional court shoes without ever sacrificing the principles of grand.Øs. The result a shockingly light sneaker you have to feel to believe.
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
Cole Haan Men's Grandpro Tennis Sneaker B07NYB7YZP
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good