- 100% 30 D Nylon Texped PA44
- Take your boots off after a long day on the trail
- Slip-proof sole; Flat and compact storage
- Lightweight, cozy and quick-drying synthetic fill
- Material: 30 D Nylon, DWR (PFC-free), Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Sole: 420 D environmentally friendly TPE, anti-slip, PVC-free; 100% polyester Insulation
Camp Slippers are designed for use in a tent or shuffling around a wilderness hut after a long day in ski or mountaineering boots. They are are warm enough for winter camping trips and dry quickly should the snow be a bit wet. But make no mistake about it, these are great slippers for shuffling your way to the kitchen at home for that first cup of coffee every day of the week, right on through the winter.
Exped Camp Slipper B07C1MGK23
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good