- 69% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 6% Other Fibers
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Machine Wash
- This garment meets or exceeds the standards for HRC2, Arc Rating ATPV 8.2 calories/cm², NFPA 2112 Compliant Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
- Arc rating ATPV 8.2 calories/cm131
- Contrasting thread color
- 69 percent cotton, 25 percent polyester, 6 percent polyoxadiazole
The IQ series qt20 Henley is the next-generation of FR work wear. The lightweight, moisture-wicking material is the first of its kind-available exclusively with westex g2 fabrics by Milliken. Underarm gussets allow you to stretch and reach, without your shirt riding up, while hidden ribbing in the cuffs keeps your sleeves securely in place. The 4-button placket and contrast stitching give this Henley a contemporary and stylish look, with the FR protection you expect from bulwark-with cat2 and 2112 labels easily visible on the sleeve.
Bulwark Men's Iq Series Comfort Knit Henley B01C4C3274
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good