- Waterproof/Sealed Sandwiched Insulated Rubber w/ Vapor Lock
- Rubber sole
- Genuine U.S. Military (Army) Issue, not commercial knockoff (Rothco) or foreign-made imports
- Waterproof Rubber w/ Fused Gusset Tongue, Vulcanized Rubber Outsole, Vapor Barrier Insulation w/Valve
- High Blucher, Seamless Shell, Direct Molded Sole, Nylon-Coated Lace Eyelets, Comfortable Use to -20 Deg F!
- Made by various contractors (Bata, Miner) for U.S. Government. Not foreign-made or imported, US Made!
- FEATURES AN AIR PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE, TO BE OPENED DURING HIGH-ALTITUDE FLIGHT OR CLIMBING TO ALLOW AIR PRESSURE RELEASE
High Blucher style, rigid rubber sole, ski strap shelf. These boots have an air pressure system for high altitudes and insulation, and are designed to keep feet comfortable at 20 below zero. | "Mickey Mouse Boot" is the nickname for the U.S. Army Cold Vapor Barrier Boots. Still in use in the Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System, these boots were designed for use for temperatures up to from 20 below zero. These boots are genuine U.S. Issue. | Originally designed and adopted around the Korean War, these boots offer a unique solution to water evaporation from the feet, the leading cause of frostbite and cold injury in winter. A layer of thick wool and felt is sandwiched between two layers of waterproof rubber, and compressed to make a thin, flexible, and completely watertight insulated barrier, unaffected by outside moisture or sweat moisture from the feet. | The high blucher design features a seamless shell design, direct molded sole, and a gusset fused to the main body along its whole length. You would have to step in water that completely covered the top of the boot before any liquid could get in, and even if this happened, the body temperature in the feet would quickly warm the water and prevent frostbite. This boot is designed to be worn with one thick pair of padded-sole socks, to be changed at least once daily, and offers unprecedented cold weather protection. Each pair also features an air pressure release valve, to be opened during high-altitude flight or climbing to allow air pressure between the layers to escape. | These boots are in new, unissued condition, and come right out of the manufacturer's box.
Combat Boot Mickey Mouse Extreme Cold Weather Boots Waterproof Rubber Genuine U.S. Military Issue B004ZCW8UO
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good