- -Aran Stitching - This Irish fisherman's crew neck sweater is knit using the traditional rib stitch. The rib is knitted using a large stitch pattern, making this garment exceptionally warm - a must have for the cold winter months
- -Classic Styling - Traditional Crew neck design, this sweater will serve you for years and never go out of fashion
- -Authentically Irish - Made by the renowned West End Knitwear, Irelands biggest knitwear manufacturer
- -Irish Aran Knit Patterns - The craftsmanship and attention to detail in this sweater are a product of traditional Aran stitching and timeless design
- -Premium Materials - Made from the finest 100% Irish Merino wool
Made with 100% Pure Wool. This authentic style fishermans sweater is knitted using the traditional rib stitch. The rib is knitted using a large stitch pattern making this garment is exceptionally warm. Traditionally worn by fishermen in the past, out on the rough seas, this is a truly durable sweater. The moss green and skiddaw beige garments feature brown suede patches on the elbows and on the shoulders, and the denim blue garment features dark blue patches. This sweater is handmade by West end knitwear. West End Knitwear was originally established by Molly Cullen in 1957, the granddaughter of Kate O'Shea, who, in 1856, was the first craftswoman in Ireland to commercially market her robust, hand knitted woollens. Molly's sons John and Paul along with her grandson Niall are the present owners of the company. Located in the village of Monasterevin in County Kildare, today, it is the biggest knitwear manufacturer in Ireland, it's a modern company with a young, energetic workforce. They are the largest Aran sweater and jacket producer in the world. West End Knitwear is conscious of its roots in the past; however, the company has its eyes firmly focused on the future.
100% Pure Wool Irish Fishermans Rib Sweater with Patches by West End Knitwear B07CRJH3JR
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good